As Kordsa, we place a lot of importance on security of your personal information, which you have given us by either filling out the required application forms or while visiting our web site or by other means within the framework of relevant legislation, notably the Law on Personal Data Protection No. 6698, the Constitution of the Republic of Turkey as well as the international conventions to which our country is a signatory. We would like to enlighten you in the capacity of the Data Protector about the concerned legislation and some definitions mentioned in this legislation.
Your personal data that you share with our company within the framework of customer, supplier, visitor, investor, employee and other relationships may be processed, recorded, stored, preserved in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection, as provided for by law and principle of honesty, in relation with purposes of processing completely or partially in a limited, reasonable, accurate and up-to-date manner for specific, clear and legal purposes, may be shared with relevant third parties within and outside of the country including but not limited to Kordsa, business partners, participations, consultants, Hacı Ömer Sabancı Holding A.Ş., suppliers, subcontractors, execution assistants, relevant supervisory institutions and official bodies; may be stored, updated, periodically checked, rearranged and classified here. Our company may send you informative and promotional e-mail and/or sms, send promotional materials or call you in the capacity of data processor or this service may be offered by the third parties.
As the Data Protector, our company may store and process your personal data for purposes such as understanding your needs about our web site, being able to respond to your requests more rapidly, providing better service by improving our communication with our customers and investors, informing you about our products and services, getting your opinions about our products and services, improving our products and services in line with your requests and needs, performing our quality and standard supervisions in accordance with relevant laws and legislations and being able to meet our reporting and other liabilities foreseen by the relevant legislation. This service can be received from the third parties.
Your personal data may be collected on oral, written or electronic media via such channels as oral and written communications made with our company for the above-mentioned purposes and within the above-mentioned scope but not limited to them via such tools as web sites, our social media accounts, various contracts, mobile applications, electronic mail and application forms. Article 11 of the Law on Personal Data Protection entered into force on October 7, 2016 and the rights you have within the scope of this Law are stated below:
- Learning if personal data has been processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information on that,
- Learning the processing purpose of personal data and whether it is used in line with the purpose concerned,
- Knowing the third parties with whom personal data is shared within and outside the country,
- If personal data has been processed incompletely or incorrectly, requesting its correction,
- Requesting that personal data be deleted or destroyed within the framework of the conditions mentioned in Article 7 of the Law and, requesting that the performed operations are informed to the third parties to whom the personal data is transferred,
- Objecting that a result unfavorable for the person him/herself emerges through analysis of the processed data exclusively via automatic systems,
- Requesting remediation of losses in case of loss incurred due to illegal processing of personal data. In this context, you can send your eventual written requests bearing wet signature to Sanayi Mah. Teknopark Bulvarı No: 1/1B PK 34906 Kurtköy, Pendik or to our registered e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org secure electronic signature on it.